It’s the holidays again!
Time to take a well-deserved break after all the academic drilling over the past school term. If you are looking for a fun-filled yet brain-enhancing programme for your child, consider our ACE the Brain Holiday Programme.
Activities for ACE the Brain will be centred around these three key goals for the brain:
ACE the Brain Holiday Programme is suitable for primary-school going children from 7 to 9 years old.
During the ACE The Brain Holiday programme, your child will participate in the following: (this is not a 1 week programme, only 3 half days and these details are given in the fees section)
3 hours of brain acceleration through fully personalised sensory-motor and visual activities.
Some examples of activities:
- Trampoline Fun: Motor and spatial planning which will help with model-drawing and neater handwriting.
- Speedy Balls: Eye-hand coordination & speed of response which improves overall reaction time.
- Mat Control: Body awareness and movement execution will help child to grasp Maths concept faster.
- Table-top Stimulation: Eye tracking speed and visual perception will reduce overall carelessness.
3 hours of brain concentration through fully personalised computer-based auditory and attention training. Some examples of activities:
- Moon Ranch: Sustained attention to subtle auditory changes
- Whalien Match: Discrimination and recall of auditory information
- Space Commander: Following of verbal instructions
- Ele-Bot: Processing of complex language patterns
3 hours of EQ and social-skills building activities through group-based learning, discussions and role play. Some examples of activities:
- Emotion Thermometer: Awareness of emotions in ourselves
- Emotion Detective: Be a detective of others’ emotions
- Being a Friend: Listening and communication skills
- Stay Cool: Relaxation and emotional management
9 hours/ 3 half days: $450
Early-Bird Special: Sign-up before 10th June 2016 and enjoy $50 off
15th June 2016 (Wed) – 17th June 2016 (Fri): 9:30am – 12:30pm
Maximum class size is 10; subject to minimum number for class commencement.