Turning Back the Effects of Time
Humankind continues to pursue the elusive Fountain of Youth. Thanks to modern-day neuroscience, we can now halt – and even turn back – the effects of time on our brains. Seniors can now recapture part of their youth when their minds were agile and alert, allowing them to lead independent and fulfilling lives.
Getting in the Prime of Life
BrainFit® Prime is specially designed for seniors above 65 years old to help them improve and maintain mental sharpness and agility. The objective of BrainFit® Prime is to enable seniors to keep a fit brain which will allow them to confidently partake in everyday activities, e.g. driving safely, keeping watch on kids running around a playground, remembering things, avoiding accidents, and having more meaningful discussions with friends and loved ones.
BrainFit® Prime’s unique SMART Workout® uses a fully personalized whole-brain workout protocol that involves physical exercises, cognitive exercises and emotional coaching.
Success in brain training requires individuals to lift the correct “mental weights”. During BrainFit® Prime, cognitive progress is tracked session by session so that these “mental weights” can be adjusted and fine-tuned. Through the use of our SMART Moves, SMART Workout and SMART Listening apps, BrainFit® Prime stretches seniors’ brain using an objective data-driven scientific process. With regular monitoring, we attempt to deliver the best results to you within the shortest period of time.
Gain the following with BrainFit® Prime
- Prevents falls.
- Sharpens reaction time.
- Encourages an active and independent lifestyle.
- Increases confidence in navigating environments.
- Improves balance, strength, mobility and flexibility.
- Promotes social interactions and sense of well-being.
- Enhances attention to detail.
- Builds confidence in daily tasks.
- Strengthens visual memory and task.
- Improves social interactions through better recognition and recall of faces.
- Expands field of vision.
- Sharpens visual reaction time (e.g. important for driving).
- Promotes communication and participation in conversations.
- Sharpens listening.
- Enhances verbal memory and recall.
- Helps find words on “tip of tongue”.
- Improves social confidence.
- Increases speed of thinking.