Brain Workouts – The Key to Longer Focus & Faster Learning
4 November 2021, Thursday
8:30pm – 9:30pm Singapore Time
Can you truly train your brain to focus longer or learn faster? Is it really possible to have a smarter or better functioning brain? How does brain training really work? If you ever wonder about these questions, join us at this webinar as we explore the wondrous power of neuroplasticity and the ability of the brain to transform itself. As a brain fitness specialist since 2001, BrainFit® has successfully applied neuroscientific principles that govern brain change to help students improve their learning abilities and school success.
BrainFit® Scholar is a unique programme that helps school-going children elevate their performance through our proprietary “4T” Brain Acceleration Approach of Test, Tailor, Train and Track.
- Test: Test using BrainFit® CognitiveMAP, a standardized whole-brain cognitive fitness and mindset assessment, to give you valuable insights and strategies into your child’s learning capabilities, behaviours and school performance.
- Tailor: Our Brain Fitness Coach will tailor a personalised brain workout for your child based on your goals as well as the CognitiveMAP report. You will also learn strategies to exploit your child’s cognitive strengths and remediate his/ her cognitive weaknesses.
- Train: Training your brain using this trio of techniques together – physical training, emotions coaching and cognitive training, will help you achieve more improvements across different aspects of life as opposed to only using one technique on its own – ideal if you want fast results!
- Track: Track visible improvements in your child’s learning and behaviours, some within as short as 4 months (1 term) of training.
Now, your child can access this unique programme through our newly-launched online brain training club – Acey Brain Club™. Attendees to this webinar will enjoy special promotions to celebrate our launch!
Join us at this webinar to:
- Gain insights into the power of neuroplasticity and how we may be able to exploit it
- Understand how BrainFit® Scholar “4T” unique brain training approach helps elevate students’ performance
- Enjoy a special promotion to our newly-launched online brain training club – Acey Brain Club™
Ms Cheryl Chia, Founder and Director, BrainFit®
With more than 20 years’ experience in brain fitness training, Ms Cheryl Chia is an accomplished physiotherapist, who is also the founder of BrainFit, an entity that specialises in scientific brain fitness training. Cheryl holds a Master Degree in Physiotherapy Studies from the University of Queensland, Australia. She was awarded a full scholarship from KK Hospital, Singapore and was also the overall coordinator for paediatric neurology physiotherapy there. She has lectured in Nanyang Polytechnic and is a much sought-after speaker, including at events organised by MediaCorp, the Child Guidance Clinic, schools and international brain-based learning conferences. She is a frequent invited guest on Parenting Made Easy Radio 93.8, where she shares her expertise on brain fitness to help parents raise smarter and more resilient children. Cheryl is also an author and a mother to two young girls.